Prepare for the unexpected with our primary and extended auto packages. We can help with your commercial fleets too.
ICBC is the main auto insurance provider in the province of British Columbia, whether it is a personal or commercial vehicle, one or two vehicles or a multi-vehicle fleet. With our knowledgeable and experienced staff, we provide you with the best advice on all your vehicle needs to cover third party liabilities and own damage of your vehicles whether it is your fault or fault of others.
Recreational/Motorcycle & ORV’s
ICBC provides basic insurance for these vehicles and own damage of them can be arranged with ICBC or private carriers. If you operate an ORV (off road vehicles) on or across highways, you’re required to obtain ICBC’s Basic Insurance. If you operate an ORV on forest service roads, you’ll need $200,000 in third party liability insurance. This may be obtained from ICBC or other insurers. At Mid Valley Insurance, we can assist you with both.
Accidents can happen anywhere on land or in water, liabilities and coverage play an important role in indemnifying the losses and claims. We can arrange liability and own damage coverage for all of your watercrafts needs.
Mid Valley Insurance Agencies Ltd. Automotive Insurance
Automotive Insurance, Fleet Insurance in Abbotsford, British Columbia
When you’re looking for advice on the best primary or extended coverage for your auto or fleet, we’ll work with you to find the protection that’s most appropriate for your vehicles. Sometimes the unexpected happens. In times like these, it’s comforting to know that you’re protected. Generally, Basic Autoplan protects you when you’re involved in a motor vehicle crash.
Automotive Insurance Options
Your Coverage to Fit Your Needs
Basic Autoplan includes five main types of coverage:
- Third Party Liability
- Enhanced Accident Benefits
- Underinsured Motorist Protection
- Inverse Liability
- Basic Vehicle Damage Coverage
Optional coverages for your vehicle include:
- Hit and Run Coverage: covers up to $200,000 of repair costs when your vehicle is hit by an unidentified driver in B.C.
- Income Top Up: Any British Columbian who earns above $100,000 gross income and doesn’t have any other income replacement coverage (such as through their employer) can buy additional optional coverage to top up the income replacement benefit they are eligible to receive under Enhanced Accident Benefits.