Mid Valley Insurance Agencies Ltd.
We believe in giving back to the community that made us what we are today through our strong commitment to arts and culture and local charities. We are a community minded brokerage. From sponsorships of sports teams and children’s programs to local non-profit organizations, Mid Valley Insurance Agencies Ltd. understands that a strong community is good for everyone.
Mid Valley Insurance Agencies Ltd. Makes Insurance Easy
Automotive Insurance, Home Insurance, Travel Insurance
and Corporate Business Insurance in Abbotsford, British Columbia
Our dedicated team of licensed brokers has the knowledge and experience to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients and insurers. Our goal is to deliver insurance products with integrity, expertise, professionalism, and superior service. We take a holistic approach to your insurance needs, guided by our main principles of Integrity,
Accountability, Trust, & Honesty. We pride ourselves on securing the proper coverage first, at a competitive price second. We look forward to securing your important
COVID 19 Announcement
All employees at Mid Valley Insurance Agencies Ltd. work towards how best to decrease the spread of COVID-19 and lower the impact in our workplace. This includes activities to:
prevent and reduce transmission among employees,
maintain healthy business operations, and
maintain a healthy work environment.
We will continue to serve you in a capacity that respects social distancing, wearing of masks, and other activities to limit the possible transmission of COVID 19.
Mid Valley Insurance Agencies Ltd. Quick Quote
Get a Quote Quickly For Your Insurance, Today!
Mid Valley Insurance Agencies Ltd. Renew Autoplan Insurance Online.
Renew your Autoplan Insurance, Today!
- Log in securely with BC Services Card app (To create a login please click https://id.gov.bc.ca/login/entry#start)
- Select the policy you want to renew
- Select Mid Valley Insurance Agencies Ltd.
- Confirm your coverage and policy details
- Print your insurance documents
Mid Valley Insurance will review your online renewal and contact you should we have any further questions or concerns
Prepare An Insurance Estimate
Enhanced Care: New auto insurance for B.C.
If your renewal is BEFORE May 1, 2021
- Your premium will be based on the current rates.
- After May 1, 2021, you may be eliglible for a refund for the difference between the rate you paid and the new, lower Enhanced Care rate from May 1, 2021 until the end of your policy.
- Once your renewed policy is effective, you can log in to our estimation tool to see your estimated Enhanced Care refund.
If your renewal is AFTER May 1, 2021
- Your premium will be based on the new, lower rates of Enhanced Care. That means you’ll see savings* on your entire policy term.
- You may also be eligible for a one-time, pro-rated refund.
- Your refund amount will be the difference between what you paid when you last renewed and the new, lower cost of Enhanced Care for the amount of time your policy extends past May 1, 2021.